Friday, February 28, 2014

UK Makeup Haul

Hey there :)





So its been a month since I returned from my trip to the UK. I don't ever buy this much of makeup at once but this time, I bought quite a lot of stuff- kind of a crazy amount! But that's sort of what you do when you go for vacation, right? (lol!)
The things you will be seeing in this post is sort of a peak into what I'll be posting about in more detail in the next few days.


THE HIGH-END STUFF:

1. URBAN DECAY & SMASHBOX 
Starting out with the much-hyped about palette which I was insanely excited to get:

URBAN DECAY Naked 3 eyeshadow palette

Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette

Then I stumbled upon this lil thing which TOTALLY STOLE the naked 3's spotlight:

SMASHBOX Full Exposure eyeshadow Palette

SMASHBOX Full Exposure eyeshadow Palette


2. LAURA MERCIER STUFF
I was very excited to try the Laura Mercier products since I heard so much about them- So I got a highlighter and the much loved and talked about- silk cream foundation from their line.

(From L-R): LAURA MERCIER Peach Mosaic Shimmer Bloc, Silk Cream Foundation 

LAURA MERCIER Peach Mosaic Shimmer Bloc


3. GIVENCHY
I know Givenchy is available here as well but I totally forgot about it at the time! 
That nude lipstick is currently my fave nude :)

(From L-R): GIVENCHY Healthy Glow Powder in no.3 Ambre Crosiére, Le Rouge Lip color in Beige Mousseline

(From L-R): GIVENCHY Healthy Glow Powder in no.3 Ambre Crosiére, Le Rouge Lip color in Beige Mousseline


4. ELIZABETH ARDEN STUFF
 Haven't worn the lipstick YET, but this lip liner, oh boy its become my fave!
(P.S, I totally forgot to take a picture of the actual bullet part of the lipstick, but don't worry cos I'll probably be doing in depth review and swatches of these products soon!)

(From L-R): ELIZABETH ARDEN Lipstick in Red Door Red, Lip Liner in Ballet Blush


THE DRUGSTORE STUFF:

More than anything else, I was totally looking forward to checking out the drugstore makeup there. Totally inexpensive compared to Jeddah!

5. BRONZERS
I haven't tried either of these enough to speak about them much- but I'm so STOKED about the Sleek bronzer!

(From L-R): SLEEK Face Contour Kit in Light, MAYBELLINE Dream Sun Bronzing Powder no. 02

(From L-R): SLEEK Face Contour Kit in Light, MAYBELLINE Dream Sun Bronzing Powder no. 02


6. LIPPIES
Haven't tried many of them yet, but loving the Revlon ones and the Collection one!


(From L-R): SLEEK Matte Me in Brink Pink, REVLON Matte Balms in Complex and Elusive, COLLECTION Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy, MAYBELLINE Color Sensation Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe.
7. BRUSHES! 
Real Technique's brushes amaze me! They are inexpensive and really good quality. The blush brush has become my fave for a diffused and natural bronzed look

(From L-R): 1st three are from the Real Techniques travel essentials kit, the last one is the Blush Brush.

I guess I'm good to go without any more makeup for at least a year!

If you'd like to see swatches and/or reviews of any of these products let me know in the comments section or you can contact me on my Facebook :)

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! That laura mercier highlighter is gorgeous! :) I love Real Technique brushes. The contour brush and buffing brushes are my favorites.


    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      And I've totally had my eye on those two specific brushes! I hope to be able to get my hands on them soon :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you got some great stuff!! I've always wanted to try sleek makeup but never felt like ordering it online since I don't love in the uk!
    I wanted to stop by and check out your blog since you left a nice comment on my lush bath melt post!! I'm going to follow you on bloglovin :)
    http://ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I definitely recommend you try Sleek :)
      Thanks a lot for stopping by <3

      Delete
  3. Have you reviewed the Laura Mercier highliter and foundation yet - if not, pls do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, but since you asked, except a review soon inshaAllah :)

      Delete